Multi-sport and Leisure (MSL)
Our classic Saturday afternoon multi-sport club! Open to all young disabled people, their friends and siblings.
All activities are inclusive and adapted to ensure full participation from ALL of our members!
Sessions take place at the Havelock Community Centre, Trubshaw Road, Southall, UB2 4XW.
- Table-top games (cricket, tennis, polybat)
- Parachute games.
- Dance and much more!
- Make friends.
- Celebrate birthday parties.
- Attend social events.
- Trips and excursions (London zoo, london eye, circus, bowling etc.)
- Team up and support our fundraising events,
- Take part in karaoke.
- Various games and team-working activities.
- Work at your own pace.
- Identify exit routes and competitive opportunities.
- Develop your skills and confidence.
For more information about this service, please contact Sunil on 07983 392 223 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can register your interest here.